Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You Left, and My Heart is a Ceaseless Sermon Of Loneliness


hey guys. sorry if ada chat you all yg i lambat reply. actually in the past few days were so rough for me and my sweetheart to handle. yeah, my lovely sister has gone, FOREVER. after she had a miscarriage, she was in critical condition. the moment when i received this news, i was like shocked to death. i hope it wouldn't happen but.... hmm. then at 4am in malaysia on june 3rd 2011, my sister has go 'back' to the Almighty. i hope this is all just a dream. baru nak dapat merasa jadi uncle. she's one of the closest person to me and took care of me since i was a baby. and the moment when she's gone, i was like nobody left in this world after my closest bestie, also i treated him like my own brother; afif had gone too, forever.. this was way too hard for me...

my sister was buried in California because she lived there with her husband before. after selamat kena kebumi, yesterday my brother in law came to malaysia to visit my parent and might take my parent to my sister's graveyard. i don't know yet, but it was planned that way.

what make it worse, yesterday too, our kitten, i mean my kitten with my sweetheart has died due to fighting with other cat.. tak cukup dengan itu, my gf's younger sister enters hospital today and will be operated caused by appendix tonite. so hope u guys can pray for her safety and hope she would survive the operation. aminn.

yeah, buat beberapa harini, mmg terok sgt for both of us. i hope that we manage to get through all this.. no matter what, we will survive this thing together.

p/s: korang, hope boleh doakan kesejahteraan kita orang berdua and doakan agar kita orang dapat melalui dugaan ni dengan tabah.

Lots Of Love to All my Followers.