Monday, June 20, 2011

You're Strings of My Heart


assalamualaikum, everyone. :) 

for me, today is simple. but yet full of happiness today. im pretty enjoying my life today, having a great time with my friends, the best moment with my sweetheart, and enjoying my time with my family. what a wonderful life today. yeah, after several things happened in a past few weeks, i think we should take a break from 'stress' sometime. just do something that can make you happy, even more. what else we could ask from God beside happiness in life? yang dah pergi meninggalkan kita, it's time for them to leave us. tuhan lebih sayangkan mereka dari kita rite and mereka dlm perjalanan utk menemui Ilahi. so yeah, mmg kita sedih, but bila fikir balik, at the same time we should be happy for them because they can meet the Almighty. hope dorang di tempatkan di kalangan orang2 yang beriman. aminn. :)

hows exam? oh yeah, mesti tak nak beritahu result kan sebab yeah i know most of us dapat result yang mmg 'good2' sangat. but its okay, we gotta learn from our mistake rite? still ada masa. for those spm candidates this year, keep on study smart and hard. we have a real huge challenging exam ahead. this is gonna determine our path after spm and in life. you know what? i LOVE learning... I just hate test. can you imagine how wonderful it would be to learn new and exciting things without the concern of being 'graded'? (beautiful in theory, impossible in practice, i know) just a thought. :)

p/s: if ada chat you guys yg i lambat reply, im deeply sorry. sometimes i busy with my life. :) but keep on following, i hope you guys will keep reading my current or previous post. please take your time to read all my posts. hope you will enjoy. :) may have a really great life!

I'M NOT PERFECT, BUT I SURE AM HAPPY.